BOOKKEEPER - PART TIME
The Boomerang Alliance is Australia’s peak NGO working for zero waste and an end to plastic pollution. Our Plastic Free Places program is rapidly spreading across Australia and we need your assistance with our accounting and bookkeeping.
Position: Part time 1 day / week, $30ph (plus super)
- Recording invoices and bills transactions
- Reconciling accounts
- Keeping track of project budgets
- Assisting with payroll, ATO obligations
- Reporting to senior managers
You will work with Total Environment Centre’s Accounts Manager, and our Plastic Free Places/Plastic Free Beaches Coordinator.
Skills, experience and qualities required:
- Confident with Xero, and with basic Excel spreadsheets operations
- Careful and particular with details
- Good at seeing the big picture, and how the parts fit into it
- Hard working and persevering
- Flexible and friendly attitude with co-workers
- Cooperative and adaptable
- Sharing the ethics and goals of the Boomerang Alliance
Email your applications by 14 June 2021 to:
c/- Director, Boomerang Alliance
VOLUNTEER WITH BOOMERANG ALLIANCE
If you're interested to volunteer with us, please fill in the volunteer form and we will get in touch when a volunteer position becomes available.